e-Q5 - the new Ortofon Stereo Inner Earphone
The new Ortofon e-Q5 Balanced Armature Driver earphones are designed to offer audio professionals, musicians and discerning listeners a transparent window into sonic purity, which reveals not only the details and elements which comprise the signal, but also any inadequacies or inconsistencies.
Equipped with the micro audio engine the new e-Q5 is synonymous with the powerful, transparent and a crystal clear sound
- eQ-5 earphone tip fits comfortably into the ear canal and makes you enjoy the ultrahigh fidelity sound of music.
- The earphone tip is made of semi-transparent silicone rubber. The right channel earphone has a red bushing on the rear to prevent ear-mismatch.
- The acoustic chamber is machined out of a solid aluminum block and attractively color anodized.
- Available in Black, Red and Silver.
- The e-Q5’s newly designed cable does not develop bending fatigue and prevent kinking or breaking even it is twisted around 360 degrees at any point. This no kink/no break cable developed by Ortofon engineering know-how guarantees noise free high transparency sound throughout the entire frequency range
- e-Q5 is easy to store. The cable pulls out of the acoustic chamber, can rotate 360 degrees for easy hanging on any convenient place without worrying about its being kinked or broken.
- Audio engine：Balanced armature driver stereo inner earphone
- Frequency response：10 - 20,000Hz -3dB
- Impedance: 40 ohms +/- 25%
- Max. input：20mW
- Sensitivity：117dB +/-3dB 1 K Hz/1m W
- Operational temperature：15℃ ～ +40℃
- Cable：1.2m (4 ft) cable strands are made of oxygen free copper wires with 3.5mm stereo plug
- Total weight：16g
Silicone Eartips Replacement set for Ortofon eQ-5 and eQ-7 Earphones is available.
Replacement set comprises:
- 1 pair Clear/White Eartips Large
- 1 pair Clear/White Eartips Medium
- 1 pair Eartips Small